Last Updated on 9 months by UK Malayali

UK nurse to Australia

Migrating to Australia from the UK is the recent trend among the nursing community and many have already left the country.

To work as a nurse or midwife in Australia, you need to apply for and be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA). You are also required to apply for a visa issued by the Australian Department of Home Affairs.

The most common pathway people choose now for NMBA registration is through the New Zealand registration..

If you hold New Zealand Nursing or Midwifery Registration, you will be able to easily transfer your registration to Australia.

So, if you are thinking of migrating to Australia, you have to aim to become registered with the Nursing Council of New Zealand.

The following are some of the useful links

Translate »