UK NARIC is now known as UK ENIC and what you need to know about UK ENIC is as follows.

The UK National Information Centre for Global Qualifications and Skills is known as the UK ENIC. To meet the UK’s continuing treaty responsibilities under the Lisbon Recognition Convention, the old UK NARIC recognition agency function transforms from a NARIC (which is an EU-only title) to an ENIC (the wider European designation for national recognition agencies). The UK ENIC is the National Agency in charge of providing worldwide information, guidance, and opinion on vocational, academic, and professional skills and qualifications. They are the only official source of information on international education and training systems, as well as a wide range of international qualifications and skills attained outside the UK, as the National Agency, managed on behalf of the UK Government under contract to the Department for Business, Innovation, and Skills (BIS).

The UK NARIC national agency function has been replaced by UK ENIC which is handled by Ecctis as a result of the UK’s exit from the European Union. All services are available as usual. Individuals: To apply for a Statement of Comparability, go to the Enic website. Apply for Visas and Nationality, as well as Industry Skills Statements, on the Ecctis website.  for additional details. Individuals and member organizations can access services and resources as usual by logging in to this or the Ecctis website. You do not need to re-register; simply use your existing account and login credentials.

How to Make an Application

To figure out how to use the website check out the interactive guide. interactive guide

You can create an account using your email ID and you don’t need to pay anything for the registration. Click here to create an account.

Click the link to activate your account once you’ve received an email verifying your registration. Your email address and password are to be used to log in.

Choose the service(s) you want

Statement Of Comparability

A statement of qualification comparability that can be used in a variety of situations.

  • If you need to prove the degree of your international qualification for job, education, professional registration, or another cause, this service is for you.
  • If you need to prove the level of your degree and your English language skills to the UK Home Office, you may need to use the Visas and Nationality services, which are dedicated to the UK Home Office. Visas and Nationality services.
  • Partially completed school qualifications can be evaluated using the Statement of Comparability service. This could aid people who are new to the UK and want their children to take A-levels.
  • Employers and educational institutions in the United Kingdom frequently require high school qualifications (GCSE). If you need GCSE comparisons, please mention your high school and senior high school qualifications.

If you require assistance with the application, you may seek assistance and they may charge you for the same. Click here for assistance with the application

Hope this article is informative and will help you in some way. Stay tuned for more articles on a variety of subjects related to life in the UK.

Translate »